[Eric] How to change Python version interpreter in the shell view

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Dec 26 10:29:14 GMT 2014

Hi,

please note, that eric4 is obsolete and not maintained any longer. Get the latest (and greatest)
version, which is eric 5.5.x. Please be aware, that this will be replaced by eric 6.0.x soon.

To select the Python interpreter for the shell window just use the context menu, start submenu.

Detlev

On Friday 26 December 2014, 11:03:37 Francesco Cargiuli wrote:
> Good morning and I hope that all of you spent a happy xmas day.
> I'm a newbie at Python language and so at using Eric IDE.
> Now I have Eric 4.0 installed on my machine and automatically in the shell
> view the selected python interpreter is Python 2.7.6. I installed also
> Python3.4 and I would like that shell view (on Eric IDE) using the latest
> version of python.
> How can I change this setting?
> Thanks!
>
> P.S. Sorry for the bad english, I'm pretty rusted at writing it!--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de