[Eric] Debbuging over SSH?

Hans Schmidt z0idberg at gmx.de
Fri Sep 6 07:15:52 BST 2013

Hello,

If I have SSH access to another machine and want to run programs over
there, is there a possibility to develop Python programs in Eric on my
desktop PC, but having them run and debug on the remote machine?

Writing programs on the command line is not really convenient, but on
the other hand, my desktop PC (where writing programs is much more
convenient) does not necessarily provide the necessary environment (e.g.
when the remote machine is a web server or a Raspberry Pi).

I hope I just missed the function :)

Thanks!