[Eric] Docs... and Ruby?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri May 24 05:50:42 BST 2013

Hi!  I've been a (very) occasional user of Eric over the past couple of
years as I did a small bit of Python here or there.  Recently, though,
my job has changed such that I'm looking at a bunch more coding, and
probably more with a focus toward Ruby.  Imagine my surprise when I saw
that Eric supported Ruby!  Anyway, now that I'm likely to get fairly
serious, a few things:

1) Docs, in general, are hard to come by.  I'd like a sort of
step-through intro to the various features.  Anything like that around?

2) Ruby -- I see it mentioned, but not much.  Are there any docs that
address the Ruby side of things, in particular?

Thanks much, and sorry to pester; I promise I've looked (though possibly
not in the right places)!

Thanks,

-Ken