[Eric] Always Asking to Save Project

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Jun 27 17:21:27 BST 2013

Hello,

please send the project file before you opened it and after you closed and
saved it. There should be a difference. Please give version information as
well.

Detlev

On Thursday 27 June 2013, 11:39:46 Mark Mordeca wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for two e-mails but I thought since I sent a bug that was bugging me, I
might as well send this one also that has been bugging me.

When exiting/closing a project, Eric *always* says the current project has
unsaved changes and asks to Save, Discard or Abort.  I mean always.  All I
have to do is open a project and close it and it will give me this pop-up
even though I literally did nothing.

It’s highly annoying…

Thanks,
Mark