[Eric] Eric 5.3.4: Cannot launch Ruby shell

Patrick Schönbach pschoenb at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 18:46:57 BST 2013

I'll look at it, but I can neither promise if I succeed nor when I find
zime.

Another option would be that I could try to help you when your Ruby
knowledge runs out.

Best regards,
Patrick

E-Mail: pschoenb at gmx.de
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39
Or send a mail to pgp at robustsoft.de with subject 'pschoenb'.
Fingerprint: BE80 0E7E B68E CE99 623C  902D 62A6 806A 0B7D DE39