[Eric] Eric 5.3.4: Cannot launch Ruby shell

Patrick Schönbach pschoenb at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 18:25:36 BST 2013

On 03.07.2013 19:20, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> The Ruby backend is written in Ruby. Because of your question related to
> Ruby I assumed you were knowledgable with that.

Ok, is there a way to debug the backend itself within Eric? Or is there
another Ruby IDE I can use for that? I was quite good in Ruby, but this
was around 10 years back. Still, I can have a look, but I cannot promise
anything.

Best regards,
Patrick

E-Mail: pschoenb at gmx.de
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39
Or send a mail to pgp at robustsoft.de with subject 'pschoenb'.
Fingerprint: BE80 0E7E B68E CE99 623C  902D 62A6 806A 0B7D DE39