[Eric] Investigating: “Python 2->3 Conversion”

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:16:53 GMT 2013

– Eric
   Of course, dear Detlev, that's not an Eric issue.
 – Eric(5):  Py3 - 2 compatible
     If ever, being Eric(5) Python 3 – 2 compatible and, therefore, a “perfect” developing environment for possibly updating a Py2 source to Py3, I wandered whether any Eric users had ever dreamed of updating this “SymPy” library from the original Python 2 to Python 3. That's all.
 – Python
   About this whole matter, of course, the only villain is the Python language, careless evolved betraying all his initial users. Unjustifiable, unforgivable.
 - P.M. From: detlev at die-offenbachs.deTo: eric at riverbankcomputing.comDate: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 20:02:29 +0100Subject: Re: [Eric]	Investigating: “Python 2->3 Conversion”

Hello,   unfortunately I have no info about that.