[Eric] [QScintilla] No monospaced fonts anymore...

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sun Feb 17 22:36:26 GMT 2013

Hi Detlev,

this turned out to be a plain eric issue:

Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013, 01:09:20 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
> with current qscintilla snapshots and eric4. It might be related to any of
> sip, PyQt4 snapshots, too.
>
> I was in a hurry, hence had to revert to the latest release versions, and
> got my monospaced fonts back this way..

I lost monospaced fonts within eric, although I've set:

Editor->Style: Use monospaced as default

and

Highlighters->Styles: Python -> Monospaced Font (Bitstream Vera Sans Mono)

but get them back, if I *deselect* "Use Monospaced Font" in editors context
menu (of a python file), and loose them the other way around. This behavior is
reproducible here with:

python: 2.7.3
sip: 4.14.3
qt4: 4.8.4
pyqt4: 4.9.6
eric4: 4.5.8

BTW, shouldn't this option just toggle the related Editor->Style setting?

Cheers,
Pete