[Eric] Error launching Qt-Developer from Eric4

Srinivas Nyayapati shireenrao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 04:32:31 BST 2013

Hello Detlev
Macports creates the following symlink /opt/local/bin/designer ->
/Applications/MacPorts/Qt4/Designer.app/Contents/MacOS/Designer
and when I saw Eric4 pointing the Qt4 directory to /opt/local/bin I thought
it was correct. I adjusted the Qt4 directory in Eric4 preferences to
/Applications/MacPorts/Qt4 and now I can launch designer from within Eric4.

Thanks for your help.

-Srini