[Eric] Install a translation

Ali-Kémal AYDIN alikemal.aydin1996 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 8 17:47:29 BST 2012

Hi,

I've tried to install the french translation and it seems there is a bug in the install-i18n.py file. Indeed, after reading the file I've understood when I run it (without -p), it copy the *.qm in the eric5 folder and not in the i18n folder. Maybe it's only on my computer (how ?), however I don't think so !

Here : shutil.copy2(fn, targetDir), it has to be shutil.copy2(fn, os.path.join(targetDir, "i18n")

If I'm wrong, say it, i'm not a professional of Python :)