[Eric] Indentation line

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:15:44 BST 2012

Further inversigation (see also my other message about parenthesis): there
is some overlapping (I think) between font configuration. Selecting font in
style somethime changes the code font but is not working very well. I had
to go in Highlighters > Styles > Python > All fonts > Font to set my code
font to Ubuntu Mono 11 pt.

With monospaced font both the indentation dashed line and the parenthesis
bug do now show up; but with a standard Ubuntu font they are back there.

Detlev, it's me not understanding Eric4 configuration or is there some
overlapping?

Thanks