[Eric] Git support: Plugin respository not accessable...

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Jun 26 17:30:51 BST 2012

Hello,

the URL for the plug-in repository has changed slightly. It is now http://die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888/eric/plugins/repository.xml. The latest eric4 already has this coded into and provides an entry in the plug-in repository dialog to override the repository path.

There is no GIT plug-in available and will not be for eric4 (at least not provided by me).