[Eric] How to set default directory paths in Eric4?

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 08:17:31 BST 2012

Hi,

How can I set default paths in Eric4?  When opening projects (Project -
Open), the default directory is "eric4" in the site-packages directory
of Python.  Same is true when I want to create a new project: in the
Project Properties dialogue box, the "Project Directory" defaults to
<python_dir>\Lib\site-packages\eric4\.

I can hardly imagine this is not customisable in Eric4, however, I can't
really find the option to set the paths in the "Settings -
Preferences..." dialogue box.

Anyone any idea?
--
Best rgds,