[Eric] Error 3 on Eric5 installation on Windows7

Emad Ahmed emadahmed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:32:36 GMT 2012

But I don't need "change mode" in windows like I need it in linux and I am
the only user in the computer hence I am the administrator and have all
the privileges already when running a command. And moreover Eric5 folder
accepts new files added during compilation and increase in size so no
administrator privileges problem in writing to that folder.
I tried to install from the Command Prompt and I tried to install from the
IDLE (Python 3.2 GUI) but both ways didn't work.
While Eric4 installed perfectly exactly in the same way, but Eric5 stubborn
and wants only to compile not to install.
If you know what argument I should pass or what I should do then please
tell me because really I don't know.