[Eric] Error 3 on Eric5 installation on Windows7

Emad Ahmed emadahmed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:30:34 GMT 2012

I started IDLE (Python 3.2 GUI) from File --> Open --> install.py in Eric5
folder --> run module, same as I did before to install Eric4 on Python 2.7
And tried also from the Command Prompt change directory to Eric5 and then
python --> install.py
No path needed to be passed and Eric4 installed in the same way and works
just fine.
What path required please ?