[Eric] eric5config missed at install

Vincent Vande Vyvre vincent.vandevyvre at swing.be
Mon Dec 3 12:09:40 GMT 2012

Hi,

I've installed eric5-5.2.6 on my Ubuntu 12.04 with the install.py.

At the first startup, I've had this error:

vincent at djoliba:~$ eric5
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/eric5/eric5.py", line 54, in
<module>
     from UI.SplashScreen import SplashScreen, NoneSplashScreen
   File "/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/eric5/UI/SplashScreen.py",
line 16, in <module>
     from eric5config import getConfig
ImportError: No module named eric5config

The file eric5config.py is not into the installed package but I found
one in the original archive.
I presume it was created at the time of the installation.

So, I've place a copy of this file into
/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/eric5/ and
it seems that solve the problem.

Cheers.

And thanks for Eric.

VVV