[Eric] Two Questions - reindentation - windows shortcut

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 04:04:27 GMT 2012

Hi

I have eric4 installed on windows7. To start eric I have always been
opening cmd prompt and typing eric, is this the intended way to start eric
or should have the install create a shortcut and start menu entry?

Where my code is formatted incorrectly the python module re-indentation can
be used on the command line to fix the file formatting.  Is there a way I
can use this feature in Eric to fix up my files?

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Reindent/0.1.0

Thanks

Sayth