[Eric] Wrong autocompletion behaviour

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:20:06 BST 2011

Hi all,

I noticed this wrong behavoiur of autocompletion; I'm changing an already
written line (i.e. on the right of the cursor there other letters, not blank
space), for example

models.(UserProfileAccounts, blank=True, null=True)

I begin typing

models.Many(UserProfileAccounts, blank=True, null=True)

and the autocompletion gives me some (correct) hints. I choose one (this
time "ManyToManyField") and I find myself with

models.ManyToField(UserProfileAccounts, blank=True, null=True)

I suspect the problem is in the duplicated "Many" in "ManyToManyField".

You can exploit it with this code

-----------------------------------------8<--------------------------------------------------

class Thing(object):
    word_and_word_too = 5