[Eric] Django Plugin - Edit Command

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:57:31 BST 2011

Hi

Is there a way to edit the django plugin default settings.

I need to make a really small change in regards the django admin command.

Eric is aiming to invoke with django-admin.py which is probably usual and
correct however on my fedora system I need to drop the .py extension to get
it to invoke which can be seen on the command line example below.

[sayth at sayth django]$ django-admin.py startproject mysite
bash: django-admin.py: command not found
[sayth at sayth django]$ django-admin startproject mysite
[sayth at sayth django]$