[Eric] Tasks markers for non-project files

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Oct 17 18:21:18 BST 2011

Hi,

eric actually manages two kinds of tasks, project related task, which appear in files belonging to a project or are entered as such, and global tasks, which are extracted from files not belonging to the current project or are not marked as being project tasks. So the described behavior is as intended by me.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de