[Eric] small request for enhancement

Jamie Riotto jamie.riotto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:04:26 BST 2011

Detlev,
I have a small request for enhancement in Eric (I'm running latest 4.5).

Say I am working in a project directory. When I open files from the
project and use 'Save As', a directory box opens up
pointing to my project directory. However, when I open a file with
'New', cut and paste some code, and then try "Save As",
the directory message pops up pointing to Eric's home directory. As I
use this New-Paste-Save_As pattern a lot in
porting code over, I hit this issue repeatedly during a session.

Any chance to make the "New-Save As" pop up the project directory too?

Thanks - Jamie Riotto