[Eric] Pylons Plug-in

Geoff Clements geoff at electron.me.uk
Thu Mar 31 13:10:02 BST 2011

I'm just a hobbyist programmer but I've been using Eric for some time.
Recently I've been trying out Pylons to set up some active content on my
web-site and I was pleased to find that Eric has a Pylons plug-in. The only
problem is that, other than laying out my Pylons project within Eric I
can't seem to get anything else to work such as running the server;
whenever I use this menu option I see a console appear then very quickly
disappear.

There's not much documentation around (that I can find) on this plug-in
and I'm sure I must be missing something.

--
Geoff