[Eric] Reset Debug process

Pietro06 Pietro06 at collutions.com
Thu Mar 10 05:44:25 GMT 2011

Hi Mr. Eric(4),
   Here three to me badly relevant Questions:

Q1)  Reset of Debug correspondence
   As you certainly know, step-by-step (F7) Debug correspondence is broken after editing the source code. Well, any idea of a re-set or re-build command to re-gain the lost Debug correspondence, but, of course, Exit and then re-Running the very Eric(4) program?

Q2)  Eric(4) documentation
   Of course, had I got a user guide, I'd watched it and not bothered anybody asking such a basic Q1) question. So now:
   Any idea where can I find a practical Eric(4) documentation?

Q3)  This Mail List display site
Anyhow, is there a web-site where to possibly examine the contents of this Mail List (I mean: without requiring to receive each and all the related e-mails)?

Thanks!
See you.
 - P.M.