[Eric] Installing eric5 snapshot

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sat Mar 5 08:47:00 GMT 2011

Hi Dietlev,

I am moving to python3.2 for some of my programming endeavours,
so have installed from source python3.2, sip and PyQt.  There
was a snag in trying to install eric5 from source snapshot - it
requires QScintilla2.  Can you advise me where to get it from,
as ubuntu Maverick Meerkat (10.10) does not have python3.2
version in binary format as far as I can see. Does QScintilla2
need be compiled or are binaries available somewhere?

Thanks for the fine Python IDE - I look forward to using a
python3.2 version soon!

OldAl.
--
Algis