[Eric] Eric4 QT configuration

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:30:49 BST 2011

Eric4
QT configuration

Dear
Claude Cherton,
   Could we try finding out together a solution to this issue of yours?

You see, I deem this one a “perfect” example for a Test &
Documentation project I'm currently trying to carry on with Eric –
see “Eric_Deliver” at URL:  http://www.box.net/shared/k64yenrpey

That
said, I'd be pleased to actively follow this case-history up to its
conclusion, whatever it will be, would you accept my suggested
method. To begin with, I'm not sure of having really understood  the
situation. So, please, try answering such preliminary Questions:

Q1]
 What's your Eric version – see:  menu command Help > About
eric4
Mine
is:  eric4 – 4.4.16 (r4072)
Q2]
 You've listed more than one single issue, all probably, but not
surely, related. Now, please, just pick one, and describe exactly
step-by-step how to reproduce what you mean. Then I'll try to be of
help, possibly relying also upon the expertise of other colleague
users here around.
 -
P.M.