[Eric] Eric Digest, Vol 62, Issue 1

Claude Cherton cherton38 at skynet.be
Mon Aug 8 22:40:23 BST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your fast answer. However, I am still with the same problem: I can't find how to use integration with Qt. When I try to create a form, it works fine but the Qt creator environment doesn't appear. What did I try after creating my main window:

- double clicking on its .ui file in project viewer => I get the code in the editor;
- right clicking on it, choosing 'open in Qt designer' => nothing appends;
- right clicking on it, choosing 'preview form' => the form appears behind eric window.

I also click on 'Show external tools': there is no path associated to any Qt4 tools.

I am working on an iMac intel, OS X.6.8. Eric has been installed using macPorts.

Thank you for trying to help me.

Regards,

Claude