[Eric] Exception occurred when access a web site which need authentication on HelpViewer

Kelvin U.V kelvin.you at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:06:03 BST 2010

Hi,

With the Help Viewer, I accessed a web site which need base authentication.
So the authentication dialog popup. I entered the user name and password and
then clicked the "OK" button. After that Eric is crashed with below message:
pythonw.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvenience.
This issue can be reproduced everytime. Maybe it's a pyQt issue because one
of my application which is made with pyQT also has this issue.

--
K.Y/Best Regards