[Eric] Is editor font size setting working?

Xaver Wurzenberger xaver.xn at web.de
Sat Oct 16 13:34:58 BST 2010

> Sorry to hear that my suggestion did not work.  I thought it had worked for
> me... I had also other problems with spurious error reporting when
> programming PyQt4 based programs.  Actually, my "solution" was to install
> eric on a partition with gnome desktop. That worked - for me at least.

Well KDE is such a fast-evolving ever-changing desktop that these things just
happen, I guess.

> I read with interest emails between you and Detlev - he is a good guy and
> eric is a great program!  Good luck!

It sure is, and my "problem" wasn't a big one after all. I have to say I'm
impressed how continuos the development is and regularly updates are
published, given that it seems to be basically a one-man show.

Regards,
Xaver