[Eric] Is editor font size setting working?

Xaver Wurzenberger xaver.xn at web.de
Fri Oct 15 18:39:00 BST 2010

Ah.. indeed, it works.
You realize that most people will not find this though, right?
Maybe you want to consider packing all fonts options together... or having a
master switch/wheel/menu ("all fonts some points bigger or smaller")... or at
least putting a comment in the Fonts section that most fonts have to be set in
the highlighting section.
And as I said earlier, maybe you should consider making the default font sizes
a bit bigger. 9 pts. is very small, with modern display resolutions even
more...
Thanks&Regards,
Xaver

Am Freitag 15 Oktober 2010, 19:13:57 schrieben Sie: