[Eric] Is editor font size setting working?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri Oct 15 11:38:49 BST 2010

On Friday 15 October 2010 20:25:10 Xaver Wurzenberger wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> just a quick question:
>
> When I start eric, the font size in the editor window/widget/tab/... is
> awfully small (maybe around 9, maybe consider making the default bigger?).
> I intended to change this by setting a different font (size) in
> Settings->Preferences->Editor->Style->Font
> However, whatever value I set for the two fonts ("Default text font" and
> "Monospaced font"), nothing seems to change in the editor widget, not even
> after a restart.
>
> Is that the right place to set the default font size? Did I miss anything?
> Is it maybe broken?
>
> In case this is considered a bug, please point me to the appropriate bug
> tracker because I can't seem to find any.
>
> Regards,
> Xaver

Xaver,

I have no answer to your problem, but I did experience a problem that I think
is related. I refer to the thread, entitled "File opening default filter",
started 2010-08-12.  The problem may appear very different, but the cause IMHO
is the same as at the time I also experienced difficulties of setting the font
size.

I do think it is important to state the version of Eric you are using.

HtH,

Al.

--
OldAl