[Eric] e3p to e4p from subversion problem

otrov dejan.org at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:42:19 BST 2010

Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 8:48:53 PM, Detlev Offenbach wrote:

> It works fine over here. Are you sure you are using the latest stable release
> of eric4?

Hm, you are right, now it works fine here too, and I have latest stable build released couple of days ago

I could reproduce the behavior two days ago. I exited eric4 couple of times, then tried to load again and same dialog about "file could not be opened" showed when I tried to run the main project file. I'm running as administrator and checked files if they were locked by some other process, but everything was fine. In the mean time only thing I did was restart the system

Well OK, now it works as I would expected. If it happens again I'll post here

Regards