[Eric] e3p to e4p from subversion problem

otrov dejan.org at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:17:29 BST 2010

I downloaded SVN project from sourceforge and it was worked in eric it seems as it had e3p project file. I loaded project and on exiting, eric4 asked me about saving the project, so I did as e4p as offered. Then later I started e4p project file but when I try to run, strange dialog box "file could not be opened" popped and then another about some virtual synthax error on line 6 (which of course did not exist) and nothing could be done about. After some thinking, as I'm very new to this IDE, I open the folder and compared both project files (e3p from source and newly created e4p) - except different xml tag scheme everything seems fine on first glance. On the other hand I can't save the project as e3p as that's not offered as option. So how should I react on this? Is this because I used subversion or can happen when converting e3p to e4p project?

Thanks