[Eric] eric5: Shell

Tim Willans t.willans at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 2 16:56:19 BST 2010

I have installed eric5 on my Vista64 PC with the following versions:

                Python                 3.1.2

                Qt                           4.6.2

                PyQt                      4.7.7

                Sip                          4.11.1

                QScintilla              2.4.5

                Eric5                       5.0.2 (rev a9a2befd4711)

When I start eric5 by running eric5.bat I always set a Start Debugger dialog
box which states "No Python2 interpreter configured".  In addition the Shell
window in eric5 does not work.

Could you please let me know how to configure the Debugger and Shell window
to work with my installed version of Python.

Thanks

Tim