[Eric] Eric probems

Ed Hughes bgeddy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:22:20 BST 2010

Hi Eric folks,
"File- Save As" - doesn't remember my settings or honour KDE menu settings.
I have to set my Settings-interface-Dialogs to "Use KDE4 dialogs" so it
hnours the setting for Save Files -"Filter - Python files" to remember to
save as a python file. This is due to an earlier reported problem and
thankfully fixed by this action. I have set my KDE menu to use a workpath of
/home/ed/source/python/ so the file saving place may be stored. When opening
the "File - Save as" dialog this direcotory is shonw highlighted but not not
opened . Ideally this dialog would default to showing me files in this
directory when opened rather than having to click the direcory itself whic
then opens OK.

A minor niggle but maybe I am doing something wrong?

Apologies for all these bug reports but you have been brilliant in replying
and offering solutions so far.
Kind Regards,
BgEddy