[Eric] questions about eric autocompletion and the help viewer 2

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 04:06:36 BST 2010

I have manage to figure out how to enable the autocompletion, I installed
add APIs from the installed APIs and so enable the autocompletion for the
python functions. I would like to ask how would I be able to compile my own
API so that i can have autocompletion even for my own created modules ?

It seems like i still have some error signs here and there for e.g. when i
click on helpviewer all series of error msg will appear

 QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded

QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL3 QMYSQL

QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL3 QMYSQL

and the error msg when launching eric4 still persist

Warning: translation file 'qt_en_SG'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'eric4_en_SG'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'qscintilla_en_SG'could not be loaded.

btw I am using eric4 with linux ubuntu 10.0.4

thanks kianwee