[Eric] questions about eric autocompletion and the help viewer

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:38:35 BST 2010

I just started using eric4 and is having problem with enabling the
autocompletion function in eric4, I cant seem to enable it although i
have tick it in the preference tab. What seems to be the problem ?

I suspect it is due to some error msg shown on the start up of eric4 :

dexen at dexen-laptop2:~$ eric
Warning: translation file 'qt_en_SG'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'eric4_en_SG'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'qscintilla_en_SG'could not be loaded.
Using default.

How can I solve this error and enable the autocompletion ?

thanks
kianwee