[Eric] eric 4.4.1 subprocess problem

Linos info at linos.es
Sat Feb 13 19:19:41 GMT 2010

Hi detlev,
	the problem it is not related to any code of mine in particular but interaction
between my system and eric (it is the only qt/kde program where i get this
behavior), i think it is related to kdelibs, qt or pyqt, the last time i had
this problem was an upgrade to qt 4.5.3, later 4.6.0 was fine and now kdelibs
4.4.0 with qt 4.6.0 (4.6.1) exhibits this problem.

The problem it is the keyboard get broken inside eric, i cant use the arrows in
the editor or the delete key and the shorcuts gets broken too, for example Debug
Project "Shift + F5" becomes F5 and Debug Script has the same key and none of
them works using F5. Here i investigate a bit on the causes
http://www.mail-archive.com/eric@riverbankcomputing.com/msg02074.html but still
i have not cleared them. We had changing private emails about this problem in
2009-10-23~24 but i was the only with this problem (and i suppose still the only
one).

Anyway thanks for your great support :) and eric it is a very good python ide,
it is a great work on your side, i am impressed with it.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.