[Eric] autocompletion

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:48:03 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

I have installed latest Eric 4 (4.3.8) and am struggling with
autocompletion - now I did compile Python-2.6.api from Scintilla.

However, autocompletion works only on symbols that have already been
used in current file, e.g. if I used os.mkdir, then on the next typing
"os." autocompletion shows up "mkdir" plus other os. symbols that have
been used in the current file, but not other os. functions defined in
the api file.

I have checked that in Python-2.6.api there are lots of os.* functions.
Why are they not shown in autocompletion?

Regards,
mk