[Eric] about my qt 4.5.3 problem

Linos info at linos.es
Fri Oct 23 19:56:07 BST 2009

  > The E4Action constructor does a little bit more than your lines of code. Can
> you please step through the eric4 code and check, where it fails.

Yes i have searched the code constructor of E4Action and i do not understand
what it is happening, i have tried to make in one of my projects a small qaction
wrapper to see if i can reproduce the behavior outside eric project but still it
works, i have tried this:

class ActionWrapper(QAction):
     def __init__(self, parent):
       QAction.__init__(self, parent)

and use it this way:

test_action = ActionWrapper(self)
test_action.setText(u"test")
test_action.setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt.SHIFT + Qt.Key_F2))
self.menu_Venta.addAction(test_action)

But still it works well so after see the eric code i have no idea what it is
happening, i have debugged the e4action constructor with winpdb too and the args
are the expected, all it is like should be, aside from that if i downgrade qt
version to qt 4.5.2 all works well inside eric ide, i am really lost with this.