[Eric] Eric4 with Django

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Jul 31 18:12:12 BST 2009

On Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, Andy wrote:
> I'm looking for an IDE for Django.
>
> What do I need to do (configure, setup, etc) in roder to use Eric4 with
> Django? Is there any tutorial or doc anywhere?
>
> Thanks.

Just install eric4 and get the Django plugin from the eric4 plugin repository
via the respective dialog. Once installed create a new project and give it
the type Django. That will cause the Django menu to appear in the main menu
bar. Unfortunately there is no tutorial for Django development with eric4
available yet. Maybe you would like to contribute one?

detlev at die-offenbachs.de