[Eric] PyQt compilation errors

Michael Durr mcdurr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 22:48:05 BST 2009

I got around the PyQT problem by downloading the windows installer for PyQt.  So that has gone smoothly, but now when I try to build and install the Qscintilla Python Bindings I'm getting a make error:

makefile:20 missing separator. Stop.

This is the relevant portion of the makefile.  I'm using mingw32-make that was installed with QT.  I tried removing the leading white space on the indented lines, but that leads to a multiple targets error.

I'm not familiar with make files and would appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks

{.}.cpp{}.obj::
    $(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -Fo @<<
    $<
<<
{.}.cc{}.obj::
    $(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -Fo @<<
    $<
<<
{.}.cxx{}.obj::
    $(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -Fo @<<
    $<
<<
{.}.C{}.obj::
    $(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -Fo @<<
    $<
<<
{.}.c{}.obj::
    $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -Fo @<<
    $<
<<
all: $(TARGET)
$(OFILES): $(HFILES)
$(TARGET): $(OFILES)
 $(LINK) $(LFLAGS) /OUT:$(TARGET) @<<
   $(OFILES) $(LIBS)
<<
 mt -nologo -manifest $(TARGET).manifest -outputresource:$(TARGET);2