[Eric] Remote Debugging in Eric4

Feng Qiu fengqiu1984 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 06:02:11 BST 2009

Hello,  I can't find a tutorial on how to use the remote debugging capabilities. There is a pdf guide for using it with mod_python, but how to do it in other scenarios? I used Komodo IDE before and there you only need to install a module in the server and then in your script you import that module and call its set_trace method and it will connect to the client to do the debugging. In Eric4 is it supposed to be done by eric4.DebugClients.Python.eric4dbgstub? However I can't find a way to supply my client IP to it so how is it supposed to know where the client is...  Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Feng