[Eric] running python-dialog scripts

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Feb 7 12:33:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

the Python shell window is not a terminal. It is built using a QScintilla
widget. That's, why you see the raw escape code been print. Howver, you may
start the debugger backend in a console. Just go to the configuration dialog,
Debugger->General page and enable the option "Start debugger in console
window" and give it a valid console command (e.g. konsole -e). You may
override this setting on a per project basis using
Project->Debugger->Debugger Properties and enabling the console debugger.

I hope, that helps to solve your issue.