[Eric] Eric4 'jumpy' on small resolution display

Uli Weidle uweidle at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 5 18:01:29 GMT 2009

Hi!

When I use Eric4 on a screen with 1024 pixel horizontal resolution, the
Eric4 window is doing a horizontal jump on every mouse click, that is
near to horizontal screen bord. This behaviour makes it almost
impossible to use it. My Laptop is having a 1024 x 768 resolution and
also my desktop TFT with a 1024 (h) x 1280 (v) resolution. Any fixes?

Version Numbers:
Ubuntu 8.04
Python 2.5.2
Qt 4.4.1
PyQt 4.4.3
sip 4.7.7
QScintilla 2.2
eric4 4.2.5 (r2785)

The same problem was already with Eric 4.1.1 that comes with Ubuntu 8.04

Regards,

Uli