[Eric] Errors in the 'logparser' tutorial for eric4

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:38:50 GMT 2009

Jaime Seuma wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Nirav Dani kindly provides in his site
> (http://myjoomla.gevawebsolutions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37:python-ides&catid=10:python&Itemid=40)
> a guide to the install of eric4. He has linked a tutorial I made, but he
> states that 'Beware: the tutorial is not completely error free'.
>
> Could you Nirav -or someone who has also found about it- a hint to where
> the errors are?
> I could then correct the tutorial in order to get a better stuff for the
> people needing it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jaime

Nirav Dani???

It's just me, Geert... :-)

You're right, Jamie, I should have contacted you when I first went
through the tutorial.  Let me redo the exercise (can't exactly remember
the "gaps" in the tutorial, but I should be able to find them back very
quickly).  Give me a couple of days for this...

--
Best rgds,

Geert