[Eric] new user asks about completing numpy in editor

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Dec 23 11:37:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

QScintilla uses so called API files that describe the API of a software
package like Python or numpy. Without them, there is no autocompletion or
calltips available for that package.

I have an old script around, that may be used to generate such an API file for
numpy. If anybody wants to hack it, please leave me a note.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de