[Eric] Request for proposal

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:05:29 GMT 2009

I vote for Mercurial Plugin but I second the suggestion for improvement of
the autocompletion system (I think the Netbeans Python plugin may serve as a
template for completion and call-tip behavior).

Another sugestion I have, is enabling on-the-fly pylint Code analysis at the
module level with icons for (convention, refactor,warning ,error,Fatal) on
the margin (similar to what spyder has).

best

Flávio

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 8:48 PM, <niklas at montao.com.br> wrote:

> > On Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, Mikhail Terekhov wrote:

> >> like

> >> well)

> Volunteer for hg mercurial project for Eric basically first enabling
> clone, commit and push for command line independence. emacs already has hg
> integration but no clone option. The functions that will make minimal
> requirement are clone, commit and push. It's a rare feature but basic
> since only IDEs now supporting hg are Komodo, Wing and Eclipse either too
> bloated mixing in java we don't need or expensive. There was a script for
> drPython that builtin hg to drPython on the net somewhere.
> Sincerely,
> Niklas R

Flávio Codeço Coelho