[Eric] Black Background

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Dec 11 18:49:38 GMT 2009

On Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009, Ole Johan Væringstad wrote:
> Hi
>
> That didn't solve it for me, because any unedited lines are still white.

I could reproduce it on my openSUSE system as well. Seems we hit a QScintilla
problem. Phil, can you please have a look at it.

If you have a style with e.g. a black background the QScintilla background is
black as well, if no lexer is set. As soon as a lexer is assigned, the
background changes to white except for actual lines (those having a number in
the line number margin).