[Eric] Re: eric for openSUSE

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Mon Aug 10 23:27:08 BST 2009

Am Montag, 10. August 2009 schrieb Mikhail:
> > Not here, could you give me a list of all concerning packages, and
> > could you try to pylint something simple?
>
> Refreshed your repository in YaST and now everything works fine with the
> following versions:
>
> eric = 4.3.6-25.1
> python-logilab-common = 0.43.0-9.1
> python-logilab-astng = 0.19.0-11.1
> python-pylint = 0.18.0-3.1
>
> Thanks again for the packaging all this together, it is much more
> convenient this way.

Cool, thanks for testing, Mikhail. Next build is on the way, but it should
not do any harm ;-) Some nerds at SUSE attempt to finally create python
noarch packages in factory, and I had to fix the fallout for ours..

BTW, installing eric should have pulled the python-pysvn package, does it?
Mind you testing this, too?

Thanks,
Pete