[Eric] Replace in selection?

Feng Qiu fengqiu1984 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 02:49:15 BST 2009

Hello,
    Is there a way to replace in selection in eric4? I don't see this option. Currently when I want to do this I have to create a new editor window, cut-paste there, replace, and cut-paste back... This is a freqently used feature and many other editors have it.

    Also it would be great if there is an option to allow search to wrap through the end (and beginning), just like quicksearch does, so that there is no need to go to the beginning of the file before doing a search. Thanks.